Friday, August 15, 2008

Aunt Mary's




















Well after completing my puzzle that sat on my table for 2 weeks the kids and I decided to go visit Aunt Mary who lives 35 minute's south of us. Mary has a park not far from her home, it's walking distance as a matter of fact. I love this park! Me and my cousin Britten use to play in this park as kids. This park has a stream, and pond filled with ducks and ducklings waiting to be feed. Plus the usual hiking trails, two playgrounds, and picnic areas. I must say it's weird to take my kids to places I adored and watch them enjoy it all the same ways I did. Britten and I loved playing in that stream! However, I remember it being ankle deep when we were kids. But in some spots it was thigh deep. Had I known by the time we left my kids could wring their cloths out... I would of brought changes of cloths for everybody!




No comments: