Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pool Party at Sue and Larry's

My co-worker Larry had a pool put in last week. So, since we are in the last weeks of summer Larry and Sue had a little pool party. I must say it is great to be able to hang out with co-workers outside of the hospital.
Jared, our son has a crazy sense of humor. The sign for Hood Realty sits on a corner of Sue and Larry's street. So Jared says, "hey look the hood is for sale." Then he does his best, but he's been in the suburb's for to long and proceeds with "Yeah boy, Yo, Yo".....Duane and I both agree if he was ever in the real "hood" they would beat him like a red headed step child.

The deck that Larry and Sue built last year is spacious, one of three decks. I must say I looovve their house. It's a old farm house that has been completely renovated. Absolutely beautiful! I could sit on that deck and overlook their yard all day.
Another Jared saying...the picture of Jared going down the slide. Yeah, after that trip down the slide Jared comes up to me and says,
Jared- "Mom, I don't think I can do the slide anymore"

Mom- "why what happened"

Jared-"you know the special place no one can touch"

Mom-"yeah" with a puzzled look on face

Jared_"Yeah, let's just say it hurt my special place" as he waves his hand over that area nodding his head up and down.

However, with that being said, Jared went down oh another 40 times. So I may, or may not have grandchildren from Jared in the far future, and it better be real far LOL. Thank Goodness I have 4 other children LOL. Jared must have had a good time if he chose pain in order to enjoy the slide.

Raven decided to harass Jared for sporting a towel in his shirt. Raven calls him out in front of everyone stating, "Hey look Jared has man boobies" so, of course I had to put that stupid picture in.

My favorite picture is the picture that Chelsea says, "It's a giant mutated gerbil." However, the rodent isn't a gerbil, but belongs to the chinchilla? family. Anyhow....I love that little thing. He just sat in my hand when I had the chance to hold him.

Brandon, God rest my soul. He is going to be the death of me. I think I'm going to have to ask my doctor for Xanax to chillax me. That boy has noooooo fear. Although he can't swim he wanted to go down that slide sooooo bad. Thank you for whoever invented the floatation devices. It held up well during his many trips down the slide into 8 ft of water.

Maya, being the social butterfly enjoyed her little crew. They were either in the pool or in the jacuzzi. Back and forth, back and forth.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I can get on here now!!! Your kids are not allowed to be so big. I hardly recognize any of them!! It was fun to see pictures of the Gee kids too. Your family and theirs sure hold special places in our hearts. Your entry on the changing seasons almost made me cry. :-) I hate thinking how fast time is moving and I'm not taking all the time I should to enjoy it. Thanks for the reminder. Tell your family hi - we'll keep in touch!