Thursday, October 23, 2008

a few more pictures fall 2008






















Here are some pictures from a must go to place during fall, it's Yates Farm! My Aunt Mary has told us about Yates for the last couple of years, and this was our first year going. I'm sorry that I did not listen to her earlier. We all had a fun time with Mary and my Mom. Thanks Mary for hipping us to this place. That place has the best cider and donuts I think in all of Michigan. What a beautiful spot to savor fall. Yates farm has a river running next to it with great trees, and a petting zoo. I think it sets the mood for fall with the leaves, and smell of fresh donuts. Yum!

For those that aren't in Michigan, fall is in full bloom. I must say I LOVE FALL. The colors are so beautiful and refreshing. I love to hear the crunch of leaves and the smell of fall. I love the Friday night football games, and Halloween. Duane and I have lived in Florida and Utah and I must say I missed fall in Michigan terribly. I think it's the trees that do it for me.

As for Halloween, Jared is going as Obama. One of the pictures on the first posting for fall of 2008, is him in his suit and tie for his costume for Obama. Jared has his saying figured out...instead of treat o' treat, he's going to say, "Hi, I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message. Trick-o-treat." Maya is going as a princess of course. I tried to talk Maya into being a witch, but she wasn't having it. Brandon is a ninja, Raven and Chelsea are both pirates. As for me, I'm going as a ballot box for voting to go with Jared's costume.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Andrea! Your kids are so good looking!

critterfam said...

Wow! That is one thing I do miss about Michigan--FALL!! It' just so beautiful. Miss you--Nicole