Wednesday, October 22, 2008
















Well, the beginning of fall has been too busy. I didn't realize that 5 kids/ 4 of them in school, as well as Duane and me doing school as well was a suicide plan if I ever knew one. Man O' Man. I know all of my friends and coworkers have heard over and over again, so I'm going to say it here as well I HATE NURSING RESEARCH CLASS. If I could burn my text book I think I would do so NOW.

Anyhow, as you can see from the pictures my hair is going to be stone cold white by the end of the next 4 years. Raven started 9 th grade this year. The picture here is a homecoming picture.

As for Maya, poor girl was a victim of a combo, her brother's and a unfortunate couch jumping accident. From what the kids told me Jared, Brandon, and Maya were jumping and somehow Maya was "launched." Thank goodness I was at work when this happened. I can only imagine the yell fest that would of transpired from this incident.

When I have a chance I will down load the first day of school and other pictures from fall.

1 comment:

Judaloo said...

Oh, man, do I ever know how painful going to school can be! good luck--I really wish you the best. At least the cast is cute, and Raven looks great!